Together, we can ensure your performance in the face of the industry’s new challenges.
Whether you’re an operations manager, maintenance department manager, financial or technical decision-maker or site manager, the performance of your process is crucial to the long-term future of your company.
In this age of customised products and services, your challenge is no longer so much to produce in large quantities, but to be able to adapt your production chain to consumer needs flexibly and in real time. Reducing your environmental footprint is also a major challenge.
Faced with these upheavals, industrial performance is becoming a major challenge for internal organisations. It therefore involves all of the company’s businesses, from design to production, including industrialisation, purchasing, etc.
We want to provide you with answers and support you in the design and development of your new lines and plants, with our resolutely operational approach. More modern, more connected plants, where technologies become drivers of competitiveness and export development.
We want to meet the new challenges facing the industry, but above all we want to meet your challenges!
- Optimise costs (investment and expenditure)
- Control maintenance costs
- Increase productivity
- Making installations reliable and maintaining them
- Managing equipment obsolescence
- Digitising the production tool
- Develop new ways of working together
- Increasing the flexibility of the organisation
- Drawing on the added value of employees
- Rethinking logistics
- Encouraging vertical and horizontal integration
- Initiate digitalisation
- Ensuring continuity of supply
- Manage suppliers more effectively
- Life cycle thinking
- Reducing the carbon footprint
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Valuing people
- Developing CSR
- Integrating the local ecosystem
We see improving industrial performance as a cross-functional approach, involving all the players in the company in order to co-construct a strategy that meets your challenges.
We work with you to initiate these continuous improvement projects, rapidly applying methods that start with a full audit and then lead to the deployment of a personalised strategy with a detailed action plan and its implementation.
Defining your challenges
Do you want to control your maintenance costs?
Do you want to support your teams and develop their skills?
Do you want to introduce digitalization?
Setting the strategy
Let’s analyse together to build a joint strategy for your engines, machines and lines.
Let’s implement a strategy to meet your challenges
To respond to the strategy, we implement solutions that meet the major challenges of your function (purchasing, maintenance, methods, etc.) and aim to achieve excellence on the basis of solid foundations.
The implementation of solutions and support services tailored to your machine fleet will enable you to :
- Improve competitiveness through better equipment availability, improved production line reliability and increased productivity
- Optimise investment and expenditure
- Ensure good environmental performance.
Improving the availability of facilities
- Hotline Support, Connected, 24/7
We then work with you to draw up a pragmatic action plan to provide the various business lines in your organisation with all the resources they need to carry out their activities, while keeping operating and investment costs under control. These actions must integrate your entire value chain and be based on your operational reality, your environment and your changes.
Our aim? To achieve excellence!
Quality – Costs – Deadlines – Services
Safety – Management